Battery features: weak or non magnet, high capacity,TUV safety certificate
Capacity of 2Ah;7.4 V
For medical equipment worth millions each
1. Application: magnetic resonance detector
2. Key requirements: special equipment for medical testing, high price, special requirements for non-magnetic, safety, high capacity
1. Non-magnetic copper and aluminum are used to stop the pole ear;
2. Lithium cobalt oxide high temperature degaussing;
3. Use non-magnetic winding machine and slitting machine to make the cell;
through the third party of TUV, the safety test of the battery cells and various parts of the battery pack is conducted.
The tests include thermal shock, short circuit, overcharge, drop, etc.
Test on the batteries;
Test on the PCB
Test on finished lipo(not magnetic) batteries.
PCB safety test.